14 November 2010

Forever in Black and White

Hi all, last saturday i just done my first fashion photoshoot. We've got a lil problem while we take a photoshoot, first problem is the legality, second i have a problem with flash and light intensity. It's hard for me to set the light in night photoshoot. I should learn more about lighting. I use canon 7d, canon 17-40 f/4.0, canon flash 580ex ii. I'm not alone as a photographer, there's michael angelo phangestu who come quite late when photoshoot already begin. But, we can pass it. Here's the results. Enjoy it :)


FOREVER IN BLACK AND WHITE
Model : Sarah Danissa & Della Christina
Art Director : Maourin Tannia
Photographer : Jenny Halim












1 komentar:

Ristiandito mengatakan...

Boleh tau alamat lengkap Della Christina? atau kontak yg bisa di hubungi. thanks. :)